Thursday, March 12, 2009

ellen!




kim informed me and a couple of friends that ellen is hosting a mother's day show for first time mommies. kim encouraged us to write in and get tickets. and even though i wrote in for tickets, i didn't even need to...because kim was called the next day and got us 4 tickets to the show!!! we're so excited to be a part of the mother's day show. we're hoping to walk away with a fantastic baby item or two.
what's really cool is that this will be an encore appearance for me on the ellen show. a couple of years ago, leslie bettino and i went with my aunt to a taping of the show, and i was selected to be part of an audience game. the bad news: i was caught dancing AND semi-singing on camera. the good news: i won an XMradio with a years worth of service. the bad news: i never even opened the box. the good news: drew and i went on our first post-college date a week later and i was able to wow him with my appearance on ellen. so glad that it helped catch me the man of my dreams!

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I hope you get lots of neat stuff for the little bean:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!! I'm a first time mom! When will it be showing do you know? I will dvr it for sure! Now you can wow your baby and tell him/her all about how they were really on the Ellen show too via your belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! My cousin's wife is going to be there too...I remember last year she gave away so much awesome stuff and I was wishing I was there!

    ReplyDelete