Tuesday, March 10, 2009

it comes and goes in waves...and then it's gone!

for those of you who have had been in some sort of contact with me over the past 10 weeks, you know that i have spent much of my days fighting back the urge to vomit [many, many times unsuccessfully], looking green, and hunting every 20 minutes for the next piece of protein to put in my mouth. drew has been the most patient, saintly man - washing dishes, fetching me beverages, doing a deep clean of the house on valentine's day, footing the skyrocketing grocery bill, and overall just being an amazing man! so far i haven't had what most would think of as an easy pregnancy, but praise God that it's a healthy one and that i have a wonderfully supportive husband. and on the day i turned 16 weeks, my luck changed! i have had a blissful few days of not having to eat every 45 minutes and, for the most part, i almost feel like a normal person again...hallelujah! hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment